Uncoiler / Shear Welder / Accumulator
1. Double Mandrels Uncoiler
Features: Two mandrels to prepare two coils, automatic rotating, expanding/shrinking/braking using a pneumatic controlled device, with press roller and side arm to prevent coil loosening and turning over
2. Single Mandrel Uncoiler
Features: Single Mandrel to load heavier coils, hydraulic expanding/shrinking, with press roller to prevent coil loosening, comes with a coil car to help coil loading.
3. Double Cone Uncoiler by hydraulic
Features: For heavy coils with a large width and diameter, double cones, with coil car, automatic coil up-loading and centering.
Shear & Butt Welder
The shear & butt welder is used to cut the irregular shaped edges on steel strips or coils and automatic aligning for easier welding.
1. Pneumatic Shearing, Manual Aligning & Automatic Welding
2. Hydraulic Shearing, Automatic Aligning & Automatic Welding;
Accumulators are necessary for tube mill manufacturing, as they are responsible for temporary material storage and ensures continuous operation. It also protects the steel strip against scratching.
1. Disc-type Horizontal Spiral Accumulator; (For coils with small thickness and small width)
2. Roll-type Horizontal Spiral Accumulator; (For coil with large thickness and large width)